Audio Editing Like a BOSS! in Kansas City, MO on January 10th, 2019
Kansas City, MISSOURI on January 10th, 2019 (Following The Professional Process)
Tricks, Tips, and Tools for Creating Amazing Mixes, Mash-Ups, and Moments
7 Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Prerequisite: Every attendee must bring a pair of headphones (for editing) and laptop (PC or MAC) loaded with Adobe Audition CC.
Limit: 10 Attendees
You will learn:
- How to filter out background noise from a voice recording.
- How to clean up the content of a voice recording.
- How to edit a voice recording for the most emotional impact.
- How to ensure a voice recording is ready to be mixed into a song.
- Several creative ways to combine a voice recording with a song.
- How to create a realistic sounding “malfunction” for a surprise mix transition.
- Suggestions for creating an effective surprise mix of song segments.
- How to shorten a song without listening to the track first.
- How to create a seamless loop using multi-track mixing.
- How to prep a multi-track mix that can incorporate live recordings at your events.
- 5 common mistakes people make when editing audio files.
- 5 things you should do before declaring an audio editing project complete.
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City-Sports Complex
4011 Blue Ridge Cut-Off
Kansas City, Missouri 64133
Room Rate: $99/Night (Includes Free Hot Breakfast & 1 Free Evening Drink Coupon)
(Call the number above and ask for Ms. LuRue in the Sales Department to get this special rate.)
9:00am to 5:00pm
Registration payments are done through PayPal.com and you can opt for their “PayPal Credit” option which will give you 6 months to pay in full with no interest and no set payments. Click the banner below to learn more…
Click the button below to process your registration payment of $345.00 and reserve your spot at the Kansas City, MISSOURI edition of Audio Editing Like a BOSS! 1-Day Training Event on January 10th, 2019 (Following The Professional Process) (LIMIT: 10 Attendees)