Audio Editing Like a BOSS! in Greeneville, TN on June 20th, 2018
Greeneville, TENNESSEE June 20th, 2018 (Following ArmDJs 11.0)
Tricks, Tips, and Tools for Creating Amazing Mixes, Mash-Ups, and Moments
7 Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Prerequisite: Every attendee must bring a pair of headphones (for editing) and laptop (PC or MAC) loaded with Adobe Audition CC.
Limit: 10 Attendees
You will learn:
- How to filter out background noise from a voice recording.
- How to clean up the content of a voice recording.
- How to edit a voice recording for the most emotional impact.
- How to ensure a voice recording is ready to be mixed into a song.
- Several creative ways to combine a voice recording with a song.
- How to create a realistic sounding “malfunction” for a surprise mix transition.
- Suggestions for creating an effective surprise mix of song segments.
- How to shorten a song without listening to the track first.
- How to create a seamless loop using multi-track mixing.
- How to prep a multi-track mix that can incorporate live recordings at your events.
- 5 common mistakes people make when editing audio files.
- 5 things you should do before declaring an audio editing project complete.
General Morgan Inn (We have a private training suite.)
111 Noth Manin Street
Greeneville, TN, 37743
9:00am to 5:00pm
Registration payments are done through PayPal.com and you can opt for their “PayPal Credit” option which will give you 6 months to pay in full with no interest and no set payments. Click the banner below to learn more…
Click the button below to process your registration payment of $500.00 and reserve your spot at the Greeneville, TENNESSEE edition of Audio Editing Like a BOSS! 1-Day Training Event on June 20th, 2018 (Following ArmDJs 11.0) (LIMIT: 10 Attendees)